politics and god

politics and god

Thursday 24 February 2011

horatio nelson victory ship



Anyone interested in keeping or collecting an antique replica of admiral horatio nelson victory ships.

The woods replica of nelson ships is maroon in colour and make of teak and rose wood. The sail material cloth is of peach colour. It stands 2ft 6 in in length . This victory ship is with me for 20 years.

Any one interested , I am willing to part with it for Rm 2200. Interested call richard 0129259942 anytime soon.

You can sent cheque or email me to instruct the methods of payment as well. Or if you are locals living within the vicinity of klang valley, we make arrangement to deliver to your place or near LRT stations or wherever convenient point of convergence. Let me know so that I understand what course of actions to implement

No comments:

Post a Comment